Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to the Haworth Public School Art Studio!
BE THE RAINBOW IN SOMEONE'S CLOUD is this year’s art theme. We will be focusing on creative, relaxing, beautiful art that makes you and those who see your art feel great. I am looking forward to a very creative year in Art!
Live Virtual Art Starts Monday, March 22nd.
Lessons will be posted on Mondays in Seesaw for K-5 and in Google Classrom for 6-8. If a student misses the meet, or does not finish their art, they can still access the same lesson.
See below for the Schedule and Links for the Google Meets.
Virtual Art Schedule: Starts Monday, March 22nd.
KA & KD: Monday, 2:00-2:25pm
KL & KR: Monday, 2:30-2:55pm
All Classes: Friday, 2:00-2:25pm
2B: Tuesday, 1:30-1:55pm
2S: Friday, 2:30-2:55pm
3CH & 3A: Tuesday, 2:00-2:25pm
3C: Tuesday, 2:30-2:55pm
All Classes: Friday, 1:30-1:55pm
All Classes: Monday, 1:30-1:55pm
6W & 6B: Thursday, 1:30-1:55pm
6G: Thursday, 2:00-2:55pm
7W & 7B: Wednesday, 2:30-2:55pm
7G: Thursday, 2:30-2:55pm
8G: Wednesday, 1:30-1:55pm
8W & 8B: Wednesday, 2:00-2:25pm
Art Materials List All K-8 Students:
Here are the Art Materials you will need to create amazing art from home or when we go back full time.
- Sketchbook: Spiral Bound, 9x12 or 8x10, preferable mix media paper.
- 2 Pencils
- Pencil Sharpener
- Large Eraser
- Elmer’s White Liquid Glue (or permanent glue stick if necessary)
- Colored Construction Paper Small variety pack. (Favorite brand is Tru-Ray)
- 2 Black Sharpies (the larger size, which is called Fine Point)
- Crayons (size 8 or larger, preferably Crayola)
- Washable Markers (size 8 or larger, Broad Line size, preferable Crayola)
- Watercolor Brushes: Royal Langnickel Kids Choice Brushes are best. One Large and One Small.
- Colored Pencils (box of 12 or larger) (optional for K-2)
- Optional Materials: Watercolor Set, Oil Pastels, Neon Crayons, Extra Fine Black Sharpies, Colored Sharpies.
If you are having any issues with SeeSaw the link below will be helpful.