Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to the Haworth Public School Art Studio!
POP ARt is this year’s art theme. We will be focusing on creative, fun, and Popping Pop Art. I am looking forward to a very creative year in Art!
Art/Specials Class Materials List All K-8 Students:
Haworth Specials Supply List 2021-22 Music, Library & Art K-8th
Dear Parents, Guardians and Amazing Haworth Students:
Students will be bringing a “Specials Tote Bag with Materials” to Music, Library & Art next year. Below are the Materials you will need:
- Medium Sized (approximately 15x16) Canvas Tote Bag with Handle: Students will use this to transport their materials to specials.
- 1 Container Table Wipes
- 1 Container Hand Wipes
- 1 Box of Tissues
- 1 Box Zip Log Bags (Gallon or Quart Size)
- Pencil Box
- New Sketchbook: 9x12 size, Spiral Bound on the side, Drawing Paper, 100 sheets.
- 3 Folders
- 4 Sharpened Pencils
- Pencil Sharpener
- Large Eraser
- 2 Black Sharpies: (the larger size, which is called Fine Point)
- 1 Black Extra Fine Sharpie
- 1 Highlighter
- 6 Glue sticks
- Crayons: Crayola box of 16.
- Washable Markers: (box of 8 or larger, Broad Line size, Crayola)
- Optional Materials: Colored Pencils, Neon Crayon, Colored Sharpies, or favorite art material.
- Note: We will supply liquid glue, colored construction paper, good art paper, outside chalk, paint, sculpture materials, specialty materials and paintbrushes.
Mrs. Jo Winik, Music Teacher
Mrs. Jennifer Eisberg, Library Teacher
Ms. Pam Bagot, Art Teacher
If you are having any issues with SeeSaw the link below will be helpful.