Community Service Information 2018-2019
Welcome Class of 2018! Below you will find information you need to know about Community Service!
As part of your graduation requirements, you must complete a minimum
of 10 hours of Community Service throughout the school year.
- The hours must be completely voluntary, meaning that you can not accept money or any other form of payment for your time.
- All hours must be completed by May 31st, 2019.
- The following link will bring you to the Community Service Agreement form. You must read this, sign it, have a parent/guardian sign, and return to Ms. Schmaler no later than Friday, October 19th, 2018.
- (Community Service Agreement)
- All Community Service hours must be logged on a Community Service Slip (Community Service Slip)
- (Hard copies of the Agreement and Slips will be given to you in person and provided on the table outside of Ms. Schmaler's office - by Hawk Hall!)
- Below you will find volunteer opportunities!
- You can sign up for opportunies via the Google Doc I have shared with you!